20080222

the office

Man. I've just been watching "the office."

I have never seen such a sad, sad, little man. oh gosh, it's painful just watching him. I mean, at times, it is funny. But most of the time just agonizing.

Martin Freeman is in it; you know that guy who acted as Arthur Dent in "the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy". I've got to read the book some time.

man, this is so pointless.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (Jack Johnson-- traffic in the sky)

Puzzle pieces in the ground
but no one ever seems to be digging
Instead they're looking up towards the heavens
with their eyes on the heavens
mm hm
the shadows on the way to the heavens
mm hm
It's enough to make me cry
but that don't seem like it would make it feel better
The answers could be found
we could learn from digging down
but no one ever seems to be digging instead they'll say...

Well how could we have known?
I'll tell them it's not so hard to tell
na na na
if you keep adding stones
soon the water will be lost in the well
mm hmmm

No comments: