20080903

Isn't it weird how you realise you have all these ideas and opinions you never knew of when you write? Suddenly, this torrent of individuality comes pouring out, and you wonder, hey, who IS this person? surely i didn't just write that? Surely that's not ME?
I suppose it's even more startling for me because i can't seem to think in sentences anymore. I start a rational thought, then give up halfway and just let it run off half naked, only wearing a par of ridiculous looking galoshes and a sombrero.

It's only eight thirty and i feel so tired. I just want to crawl to my bed and doze into eternity. oof. *she presses the space key with effort*

i just feel like rebelling the whole human system and going off in the wilderness to live as a hermit. Escape from SOCIETY. Have you seen 'into the wild' by any chance? god...that movie.

No comments: