20090117

As you may have noticed, i've customised my main display picture. I continue to be nescient of the formula for adding a decorative skin. Exasperated by my technological illiteracy? Not so much as I, trust me. But the fear evoked from the upshot of my latest attempt to bag this blog's innards (i.e. it's near extinction) has not yet eroded away with time. Perhaps some day I shall find the courage to step forth bravely into the blogosphere, on that repeated quest to clothe this here site. But not this day. It is only two years old, at most. It's budding awareness of the outside world has not ripened; it has not yet tasted the fruit of knowledge and realised the burden of shame.

pfft. Anyhoo, my new display pic is something called a fractal.

"A fractal often has the following features:[3]
It has a fine structure at arbitrarily small scales.
It is too irregular to be easily described in traditional Euclidean geometric language.
It is self-similar (at least approximately or stochastically).
It has a Hausdorff dimension which is greater than its topological dimension (although this requirement is not met by space-filling curves such as the Hilbert curve).
It has a simple and recursive definition. "
sited from Wikipedia
Ehhhh....??? Euclidean? stochastically? hilbert curve?
Esoteric jargon, she said gloomily.

sigh. i give up. maybe i'll go play gameboy, relinquish myself up to it's small, four-cornered world...
Exeggute used confusion...
Cubone is confused.
Cubone hurt itself in it's confusion.
Exeggute used headbutt.
Cubone fainted.
Exeggute gained 560 points. Exeggute grew to level 36.
What?! Exeggutor is evolving!
theme music
Congratulations! Your Exeggute evolved into Exeggutor!
screen fades. Momentary elation dies and emotional and mental blankness swarms over once more, greedily squashing any motivation to get off my arse and do something productive for once.

...this can't be good for me.

No comments: