20080406

hahah KATE! you sadist!!! you can tell why i don't blog so much anymore, ay?
nah, i'm just finding technology a little fake at the moment (ipod excluded). Like tv, for example. You look into a box for hours, absorbed in a fake little world and not motivated enough to face your own. I get restless when i watch it now- it can't capture me, most of the time. Black books is cool though, cause it's FUNNY FUNNY.

well, gotta study for BIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY and HISTORY test tomorrow. DOWN WITH HOMEWORK. I always get so apathetic when the term nears an end. Like, it's almost there...but you've gotta keep going. Come on kate. Stop typing. Get on with it.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment. ~Robert Benchley

1 comment:

sam toh said...

last week of term for you - first week of term for me! HORRIBLE. I have CAMP in second bloody week. CAMP I SAY. I rejoice in year 10 when camps are no more.. and then I come here and we have some physical-trekking-hiking-nonsense camp? WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT.