20080410

PnP, Corinth, self-evolution (?) and SNSM

kate sighs in relief. I've just finished my long essay. THANK GOD. I left that one a little late. ah..well. I didn't even really edit it either...BUT I CAN'T BE STUFFED DOING ANYTHING MORE. nope. nope, i refuse.



anyhoo, twas house singing and drama day yesterday. Corinth didn't make it...awwww. poof, i'm glad i didn't have to go back tonight. HAHAHA. I have so little house spirit.



omg, though, if corinth doesn't win drama it will be a blinkin crime. Georgia nottage...blimey, she is one hell of a funny person. I told her that today...she didn't really respond, so i'm not sure if she was pleased-embarrassed, or a little affronted by me talking to her HAHAHA. nah, i don't really care. In fact, it struck me that last year, there is not way i would talk to someone who i've never talked to before...just like that. ooooh...changes. don't know if they're good. Don't worry, i'm still introverted (hahahah). Gosh, it's so hard you know? You want to change so bad, but then you're afraid of changing at the same time. Even to the parts of you that you don't like. They've become attached...they are you're old friends. They've been with you through the thick and thin...and they're just...you.

but still...i reckon it's always good to keep striving to be someone better. It's just there are so many different interpretations of 'better'.



We read this really awesome poem in english today. Course, i didn't have a frickin clue what it meant...but the words were so beautiful. I was overawed. I wanted everyone to go away so i coudl revel in their beauty (hahahahhah).

it's here if you want to read it.

http://www.all-day-breakfast.com/cannam/poem.html

It's called "Prose poem- a definition of itself"



really, i think i should just shut up in english. seriously. I stutter out all these stupid things THAT I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND and the teacher nods unsurely, and goes...mmmm...and then moves on, and ellen looks at me, and i'm like, yah, i know already, i'm an idiot. sigh.



and JOY while the holidays are soon, it's gonna be more like a fuckin study session cause the exams are like WEEK THREE. golem-like scream. don't want to talk about it.



I played violin for the first time in what...three years(?) yesterday. Poor neighbours. Especially since i picked it up at ten pm. The suffering kiddiwinks rolling around in agony in their thomas the tank engine pyjamas at the screechings. mwa ha haaaa. SUFFER. I did feel a bit bad. In fact, that was something that inhibited me playing it before...cause i felt conscious that everyone could hear my dreadful playing. A pitiful excuse for not practicing i know, especially the length of time in between just worsened the performance.
oh well. don't care. in fact, i'm going to go and play now.

OMGOMGOMG....I GOT IT! SATURDAY NIGHTS SUNDAY MORNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! THANKS MUM! LOVE YOU!



QUOTE OF THE DAY: (Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen)

"To such perserverence in wilful self-deception Elizabeth woudl make no reply, and immediately and in selience withdrew; determined, if he ersisted in considering her repeated refulsals as flattering encouragement, to apply to her father, whose negative might be uttered in such a manner as must be decisive, and whose behaviour at lesatcoudl not be mistaken for the affectation and coquetry of an elegant female."

No comments: