20080701

pinch n a punch

Good Grief. One Nation wants to make a Big Brother granny part of their gang. Now what does that say about Australian politics?

We had a tute party today (i remembered at 7:30 this morning, haha). It was a tribute for Anna- she's leaving for Japan at the end of this term. I'm still trying to decide whether i'm envious or not.

Hmm. i like Crowded House.

"whenever i fall at your feet, you let your tears rain down on me"

I'm really scared i wrote my essay all wrong. Park was delineating what exactly should be in the topic i'm doing to the class today...i kind of wish he hadn't, then i could have pleaded ignorance, hahah. But...you know, i can't be stuffed doing it again. No way man. Over my dead body.


I'm also really starting to doubt my state of mind when i opted for the eucalyptus as my plant to research. I think we were supposed to choose a particular species. I chose a genus. A very broad genus, which just so happens to be made up of 800 highly diverse species.

Ooh, yay! new James Bond movie. No...i'm not a fan. In fact (strike me down) i've only seen one...the most recent, with Daniel Craig. you know, when the guy whips his balls?...yeah.
haha, well i want to see it. Ah, so many movies, so little time. What else do i want to see?
1. Band Trip
2. (possibly) get smart
3. the new batman movie (for perhaps the sole reason it was Ledger's last)
4. Magnolia
5. the sixth sense (i'm going in dvd's as well)
6. fargo
7. mongol

yeah...plus somethin scary. get the blood pumping. stop fantasizing kate!

QUOTES OF THE DAY: (Emo Phlips)

"I once had a large gay following, but I ducked into an alleyway and lost him."

"I go from stool to stool in singles bars hoping to get lucky, but there’s never any gum under any of them."

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn’t work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me."

"People come up to me and say, Emo, do people really come up to you?"

"I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, I’m going to mop the floor with your face.
I said, You’ll be sorry.
He said, Oh, yeah? Why?
I said, Well, you won’t be able to get into the corners very well."

Finally! Some humour worth laughing at!!! i'm overjoyed!!

No comments: