20080731

I've just experienced this weird desire to drink ice cold frappe. mmm *salivates*

GROAN. what to write for my short story? I haven't the foggiest. NOT THE FOGGIEST. like, i can't even see a mist of an idea. Terrible. TERRIBLE.

lit is so intimidating. i get scared, its so daunting. all these people contributing these ideas that i would never dream of, and i just sit there, too impressed to take anything in. I just hear smart ideas and words coming out of peoples mouths as sounds. Does that ever happen to you? Lately its been happening to me a lot. Where i listen to someone talking, i see their lips moving, but everything they say just tumbles out in an organized but unintelligable collection of vowels and constanents on an indecipherable melody. haha, i think i'm forgetting how to interpret sound.

meow? meow! says tigga. yes my baby. i am coming my precious.

oh crap i need to do story retrieval chart for lit. heeelllllppppppppp

http://eightsolid.com/24-very-strange-funny-signs/ = funneee

No comments: