20080518

ah. bloggie. bloggie, bloggie, bloggie.

console me. hearten me. share my grief. soothe me. You are my confidante. (gosh i've been longing to use that word somewhere).

the panic has started to set in.

it all began with the geometric sequences. I started revising them about 2 hours ago.
With little success.
I had been relatively confident before.
Come on kate. Positive. You can't allow yourself to be negative at a time like this.

HAHAHA! guess what i did last night-watch castaway!!

WIIIILLLLSSSSOOOONN!!!

Tom Hanks is so cool. I love that movie. I've felt so guilty about it today though. What was i thinking? was i insane? how was i able to conveniently forget that
ITS FRICKIN EXAMS ON MONDAY!!!!

ah well. watcha gonna do. i'm getting that blank stare thing and my mind just isn't working. You know when you look at something, spend about 2 minutes reading a 15 word sentence, and forget its entire content 4 seconds later?

but it's ok. it's gonna be ok. don't play mind games with yourself, kate. just leave it at 'it's-going-to-be-o-k."

Right. Let's talk about something else, shall we? I had coffee today (a wild attempt to stimulate myself). Don't know if it worked. But i'm going to have a cup tomorrow morning, just in case. No harm done. I won't heap it in though...i'll end up leaping up in the middle of the exam onto my desk and shrieking like a chimpanzee from an excessive high.
And that wouldn't be very nice, would it precious? --[in golem's voice]

god. i hate this. i'm scared to study for fear i'll realise my stupidity and lose my nerve entirely, but i can't just sit here, whiling away the time while my brain cells decompose at a much faster rate than usual for no particular reason.

hmm. i wish someone could slap me.
hey me, d'ye think you could...
...*slap*
...
...
nope, it don't really work when you do it yourself. It's all about getting caught out unawares.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! you really think i'm nuts doncha??

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

Treebeard: Hroom, hm, come, my friends. The Ents are going to war. It is likely that we go to our doom. The last march of the Ents. [motivational theme music]

1 comment:

sam toh said...

good luck for your exams kate <3
you'll do well, i'm sure of it :)