20071227

Black Books and Black Night




I watched one of the funniest shows on television that i have HONESTLY ever seen.


Twas called "black books"; an english comedy which included such dazzling antics such as a man who choked on the 'little book of calm' and thus became a semblance of a refulgent patron saint; a man who made a coat out of his tax accounts; and two men who arrived at the door asking "we'd like to talk about Jesus" and the man replied "Sure! Come in!
AHAHAHAHAHA!!! I HAVEN'T LAUGHED SO MUCH IN A LONG TIME!!!!
absolute hoooooot, i assure you!
It was rather strange, as it happens, for that night's hilarity was followed in sleep by the most horrific nightmare. I actually woke up with the start of a scream in my throat. I can't remember it very clearly, but I was running from something in the woods; and was attempting to run and hide in tree trunks.

I got back to the motel where my family and I were temporarily staying, and I tried to convince them to GO, to leave everything behind and just RUN, because the thing behind them wasn't going to wait for them to pack their bags. Oh, gosh, i was so inexplicably scared. Panic in dreams is so unnerving. It just overwhelms you, doesn't it? Like a noose around you neck, or something.
The weirdest thing is, i don't think i actually ever saw what exactly i was running from.
QUOTES OF THE DAY:
"Time is the best teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all of its students." - Robin Williams
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."- ?
"Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped."- ?

No comments: