20071225

why is everyone christian??
ok. that came out of the blue... no, i'm not being offensive, *god is cool* if that's what sails ya boat. It's just i'm currently perusing randoms bloggies at the moment, and almost EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM throws in comments spasmodically to the tune of
"Jesus, my saviour! Praise his holy knickerbockers! I will follow him to eternity and beyond! etc. etc."
It's just...unexpected. Yes. Unexpected is the word.

Oh. AH HA. yeah. almost forgot. Happy Christmas everbody. SNIGGER SNIGGER. Kate got to open her presents a day before you. See, because my mother has a polish background, there is a tradition which delineates that we get our stickly little hands on gifts on Xmas Eve. Phili was exceptionally taken aback when i told her via MSN. I suppose it IS weird...but that's how it has happened all my life...so my response is currently: meh.

Anyhoo, I am exceedingly pleased with what i received. :D :D :D
Because...I AM NOW THE PROUD POSSESSOR OF "DOOKIE" (GREEN DAY) AND "FILMS ABOUT GHOSTS (COUNTING CROWS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I feel inclined to admitting i actually kissed both CD's upon receiving them. SO happy. If i believed in God, i would be praising him. As it happens, i don't, so i am instead thanking Mr. Bumble, who lives in my pinkie.
Thankyou Mr. Bumble. I owe you a lot.

I am rather relieved that i did not get any presents that did not...gel with me, not to put too fine a point on it. Not because i would feel sorry for me, but because i would feel sorry for the person who gave it to me. Because, after all, they bought it with the intention that the receiver would absolutely love it...
So. No awkward moments. *eg*
Kate tears away the packaging, exposing a pair of nose hair curlers
*pause*
A frozen smile, glazed eyes.
"OOHHHH. Thankyou! I was really in need of...nose hair curlers. Very...nice."
[note: whenever anyone says they think you're present is 'nice' it actually translates into 'i hate it, but don't want to hurt your feelings.']

omg!! Amy also got me this AWESOME Johnny Depp poster of GARGANTUAN proportions. She made me a montage poster as well, which was sweet: it has Green Day, Counting Crows, and Simpsons pics on it. Both are currently up on my wall.

man. It's HOT. 38, 39??? Tomorrow is going to hit 40.
Oh god, what am i doing??? am i really talking about the WEATHER? My inspiration must have dried up (it takes liquid form, so i am blaming it on the unbearable heat).
Just stop, Kate. Stop before your reader falls asleep at the keyboard, and because she was holding a glass of water, the H2O reacts with the electricity and causes and jolt of energy to shoot through them, making them have a heart attack, making them go to hospitable, but then the lunatic nurse overdoses them with morphine, thus causing the said person to go high, then die.

WAIT!! one more story. I suddenly remembered- one day while listening to the radio in the car, a story caught my attention. I goes like this. It is a true story.

A man was driving in his car, and desperately needed to go to the bathroom. It was stormy outside with thunder rumbling overhead. He was on a highway, but nonetheless, pulled over to the side, and stepped out of the car. He pulled down his fly, and let loose a stream of relief. and then....CRASHAHSAHHSAHSHH!!!!!! A bolt of lightening hit him!!! Usually it would have been grounded, but....he was wearing GUMBOOTS! So instead of the electricity leaving him through his feet, it left him THROUGH HIS WATERY EFFLUENCE! poor guy. In my understanding, little Rod suffered intense damage.

Merry Christmas, once again!

No comments: