20071221

blah

got back two days ago at 12am...but seeing as I was still on Tazi time, it seemed to me like 2am.

I shall not go right now into detail in what happened; ah yes! the suspense! Can ya feel it?
Nah, it ain't that. I just don't want to sink into that loathsome pithole just yet.
Instead, i shall relate to you a little episode of what happened today.

I went into the city to get my tax file number. 'What?' you wonder. 'But that was already done through the school wasn't it?'
Yes, Kate answers. Yes it was. But lazy ol me forgot all about it...so...
We got Amy's number too. Because she can't locate her student ID, we needed furthur information for her to complete the process.
Mother and me thus journeyed to the nearest ANZ branch to get some kind of form. We entered, and i plonked myself down on a chair and watched in aghast a program which explored the art of snail racing.
However, mother found the lady at the desk...how you say? Not very accomodating. A euphamism for a complete and utter bitch. Mother kept trying to tell her 'i just need this one form with my daughters name on it' and she kept returning, [paraphrase] 'well, you can't have it'. God knows why.
The result?

Mother: "I am not leaving until I get that form."
Teller: "I cannot give it to you."
Mother: "fine! I shall go to another branch with people who actually help"
She pushes back her chair angrily.
Mother: "Come on Kate! We're leaving!"
She storms out of the room, followed by the eyes of all who are present in the building. A meek figure trails behind. Just before the sliding doors close she hollers
"I'm not putting up with this shit!"

I should have been embarrassed for myself, supportive and sympathetic for mother, and felt a tinsy degree of empathy for the reputation of the branch. Instead, i felt the corners of my mouth twist into a smile. The situation was just so exceedingly dramatic and soapie-like...I couldn't help it.
"Not one very happy chappy!" i thought cheerily.

mozarts wonky left eyebrow!

my friends, i hope you are ok. missing you.

luv katey watey

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (love's divine, seal)

Well I try to say there's nothing wrong
But inside I felt me lying all along
But the message here was plain to see
Believe me

'Cause I need love, love's divine
Please forgive me now I see that I've been blind
Give me love,
love is what I need to help me know my name

No comments: