20071110

"Blue Light Reflections"

An eldritch scream of terror slices through the air like a machete.
tennis tomorrow. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. OOOOO. ooo. oh.
*self-piteous sob*
Bec-ause "I...will be the loser...my friend. And I'll...keep on losing...to the end. No time for wi-iners, because I am a loser..."
Actually the things that are peeving me most about it is
a) i will have to drag myself out of bed
b) i will have to sacrifice study time, thus brain cells, thus year 10 exams, thus next year, thus a good TEE mark, thus university, thus a career, thus MY ENTIRE GODAMN LIFE!!! ...(pant, pant)
c) I will have to drag myself out of bed

I was just recalling a time in tute when I was playing hangman with Ness (ahoy there nessie) and I gave her the clue of the word related to my blog.
"Psychotic!" she immediately spurted out, as though it was the most obvious answer.
"No-"
"Weird"
"um-"
"Crazy. Deranged."
"well actually..."
hah! maybe such themes do play a major part in this blog, but I didn't think they were that strong! I shall attempt to inject at least some sanity into it from now on. ... Or not.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (counting crows- Mrs Potters Lullaby. oh holy cheese i love this song)
"All the blue light reflections that color my mind when I sleep
And the lovesick rejections that accompany the company I keep
All the razor perceptions that cut just a little too deep
Hey I can bleed as well as anyone, but I need someone to help me sleep
So I throw my hand into the air and it swims in the beams
It's just a brief interruption of the swirling dust sparkle jet stream"

No comments: