20071128

ME = FREE

I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank "merlin's most baggy y-fronts" that's over. (quote kindly borrowed from Ron Weasley)
Yay! reading Harry Potter at the moment- the last book. looooooving it.

hmm.
now that they're over
...
i do not know what to do with myself.
wow. i am so very very sad.

oh my. do you know what my sister said. i quote
"i should be at least getting two prizes at speech night."
see, a teacher told her she was getting a prize. And so, she was like telling mum with an edge of panic in her voice that she should at least be getting the Biology and Media prize.
Great caesar's wonky left eyebrow. What a smartybum.
Her: prizewinner of like a gazillion stuff.
Me in year 12: Kate? Kate who? Sorry. I know not who you are talking about.

Anyway, Sam did this really cool fake article about that 'heinous trangression' preceding term 4! awooooooo funnY!!! oops. [ feeling remarkably like Mr Weasley: "Mr Weasley gave a maniacal laugh; Mrs Weaseley threw him a look, upon which he became immediately silent and assumed an expression appropraite to the sickbed of a sick friend"] ...still funny though. nice sammie.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (pink, 'cuz i can...i'm not a huge fan of this song..but right now it relates to my life...so!)

"but it's all right. i don't give a damn.
i don't play your rules i make my own.
tonight i'll do what i want
cuz i can!"

Hmm. what am i going to do tonight? Ah yes! I plan to watch this movie called "dirty rotten scoundrels...m and d were watching it a couple of nights ago...my study (aka drawings of squidgey monsters) was disturbed sporadically by explosions of laughter from the other room. how unfeeling of them to enjoy themselves while i was stewing in self-pity.

by the way, i hope you guys have got the email...and i hope it works. tis called 'foxhat' AND IT IS HILARIOUS. i laughed so much my nose fell off.

No comments: