20071104

Hilarious Quotes stolen from other blog.

heh. I was just reading this random's blog...and found this comment:

"I am not a vegetarian because I love animals. I am a vegetarian because I hate plants. ;) "

love it!

OMG, I've just read on...and it's hilarous!! u have got to check out post "Why did the chickin cross the road? Read it here."

Exert, (answer to, 'why did the chicken cross the road'): "MOSES : And God came down from the Heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

on second thoughts...i shan't post the address. I have scrolled down...and the rest ain't that interesting. How annoying. But i thought THAT was funny. Here's some more:

"ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross roads.

SADDAM HUSSEIN: This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question."

No comments: