20071102

INTERCEPTED POST

humbug.
heffalump.
hedghog.

A collection of interesting words beginning with the letter h. I can say without the slightest trace of doubt that they have brightened your day. Am I right? Or am I right, or am I right?
heh.

tee hee! I was latterly sniggering over a memorable incident which took place yesterday, involving Philipa and Ness's presumption of the noise which burst out of her to be the sound of a chainsaw revving up. Yes, I realise, to you, dear reader, it does not seem to be hilarious an occurence. But I still find it funny. So BACK OFF!!
ok. I'm lonely.
you can come back now.
Curious, is it not, that some emotion can only exist in the moment?

THIS POST WAS INTERCEPTED BY A SECRET COMPUTER SERVICE BECAUSE IT CONTAINED INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL (EG. HOLE-PUNCHERS, POODLES AND THOSE LITTLE BUTTONS ON THE TOP OF SOFTDRINK LIDS). WE APOLOGISE FOR ASDFLKJSDF oh no!!! ASDLKWER.,X bob's gone satanic!! AS;DZO;he's weilding a dangerous looking yellow pagesIUSWO;SDLGand sayingDG..? world will endWLIHSDin 3 yearsALSIDNGDXdue toZXCLKJLSD gays taking over the worldALSDG.X, and the entire race of manA;SDIGNLZXK dying out!!ASLDGLKXZCNGLK...ahhh!!! he's coming towards me!!!
...
...
NO SIGNAL
NO SIGNAL
NO SIGNAL

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (counting crows- angels of the silences...god i love this song.)
"Well i guess you left me with some feathers in my hand
did it make it any easier to leave me where i stand?
i guess there might not be too many who would stand beside you now
where'd you come from? Where am i going?
why'd you leave me 'till i'm only good for...
waiting for you
all my sins...i said that i would pay for them if i could come back to you
all my innocence is wasted on the dead and dreaming"

No comments: