20071125

should be freakin.

ho hum.
I SHOULD BE PANICKING. I SHOULD BE FREAKED OUT. but i'm not. which is crazy.
cause i just tried to remember 'meiosis' and...like totally forgot all steps.

i just want to get it over and done with. I wish i could just blink and i would open my eyes to Wednesday afternoon. I'm comforting myself by reckoning...well, that in the future, i will be able to look back. Because the day will come. I've just gotta be patient.
My, my, i have resorted to rambling. I should be doing something but I HAVE NO MOTIVATION. seriously. I had, like a heart attack two weeks ago because i was so scared, but now, i'm like some frickin hippy- ya know..."don't worry man"..."go with the flow"...- that kind of crap.
Tis unnerving, i tell you.
Or it would be if i actually had the sense to realise it.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (affirmation, savage garden - ya, i know already. i'm a dweeb. but this song is still pretty cool. do not care bout your opinion.)

"I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love until you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye"

No comments: