20071106

found it!...[you: "Frankly, my dear, i don't give a damn."]

i found it!! hah! well what do ya know. BUT the calculator wasn't in an obvious place- so no, it was not under my nose the entire time and I was just too lazy to look properly. It was just that sentence minus the first bit.
sheesh that sentence didn't make sense. ah well.
My parents were so happy that they didn't have to waste another couple of hundred dollars.
"Well done Kate!" they gushed. My dad even patted me on the head. When a couple of minutes prior they were saying how much time I was wasting on the internet (they do have a point) and how I was far too apathetic about the issue.
The thing is, it was only pure luck that I found it. If Lady Fortune's hand hadn't been guiding me to the place under the sofa and under the pile of CD's- I would still be looking and my parents would still be peeved. Which got me thinking. Luck guides so many situations, so many relationships. It seems almost unfair, in a way.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (Coldplay- yellow)
"for you i'd bleed myself dry
it's true.
the colours shine for you...
look at the stars
look how they shine for you
and all the things that you do."

No comments: