20071109

oh crumbling cookie monster

oh dear. oh dear. oh dear.
oh crumbling cookie monster. oh sweet saint of woop woop. oh fading freckle.
...
and i thought i couldn't possibly look any worse.
see...i just got a haircut. A fringe to be precise. oh lordy.
you know what it is composed of? About three strands of hair. I am serious. It cannot be classified as a fringe.
The hairdresser was a German lady- and i could hardly understand a word she was saying. My mum (praise her) realised this, and stayed to a have a spasmodic and oblique conversation with her (mum just had to bring up the subject WWII didn't she?) So I sat there.
comb comb comb.
snip snip snip.
Every time I caught a glance at myself in the mirror a grimace appeared, which I attempted hastily to mould into a smile. Which made it look like I had something very nasty under my nose.
ah well, Kate. That's what you get, i spose, for trying to look as though you don't resemble something aunty agatha scrambled. Tis inevitable.

Horrible day. Math test. Augie March was playing in my head all through...it was so darn annoying. But enough of that.

There's this really good site called www.toastmonster.com - it's got these really cool graphics. like totally awesome man. anyhoo, check it out.

i'd love to fly. That was another wish that i wrote down in my wish journal when i was little.

April 4th 2001 (turned 8 yesterday)
"my greatest wish now is to fly, though not with wings, because i'd have to cut holes in my shorts and stuff like that. Because: i'd be able to be a great basketball player and fly away from things. I could also lift my friends up and show them how it is to fly."

that was my first entry. A little materialistic, weren't I?

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (Augie March- bottle baby)
"O, I could have told you, the vices wont hold you
warm in a coil where you lay
but high up behind you, seized by the temple
and bid and obey and obey
A heinous, heinous law
of an endless, endless love,
that governs your
poor heart"

No comments: