20080610

time stops for no mouse

Ah! My eyes are burning! BURNING!!!

they are bloodshot, and they have been all day for some reason. I was wondering why people were looking a bit scared of me. Then i looked in the bathroom mirror and saw Satan's fiery gaze staring back.

A guest speaker came today, to talk on study skills and whatnot. I felt so embarrassed for year 11...jeez, everyone was being so rude. The volunteers who were forced to go up (he chose randomly) rolled their eyes, and lounged about in an adolescent aloofness that clearly stated 'i am not listening to a jot you are saying, and i don't intend to'. God...he was trying so hard, and everyone was so unresponsive and restless. Poor guy. I mean, it wasn't a presentation that could cause one's eyes to pop out of their sockets in fascination, but it was still pretty interesting. That sort of insolence really bugs me.

I've really got to stop cracking my fingers. Bad habits die hard.

please stop yelling mum. she continuously yells at the cats and the dog. As if they understand her. I mean, they get the tone, but they're not going to grasp
"you don't drink out of there! You drink out of your bowls!"

when i was little, i used to mispell 'bowls' and 'bowels'. Mum laughed at me, and i didn't know why.

ho hum. i shall have to get to it. Time stops for no mouse.

QUOTES OF THE DAY: Oscar Wilde

A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.

All bad poetry springs from genuine feeling. To be natural is to be obvious, and to be obvious is to be inartistic.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

No comments: