20071017

Another Meaningless Episode on the Story of Kate's Life

YAY!! I just realised…I have no homework tonight. SCORE! Although I should probably study a bit more for math…because unless you could not discern from my previous entry, math nowadays is a compilation of little squiggles on my sheet of paper that signify to my peanut-sized mind absolutely nothing.
Except, guess what (you pause in dramatic anticipation, that cookie halting its graceful arc in it’s trajectory towards your open mouth)…I got a question right!!! Oh happy day, oh happy day. Throw your hands up into the air, my beloved brethren, for today the Lord has shown that miracles do exist!

OMG I had such weird dreams last night. First Ms Sulystio and Ms Ozich were quizzing me on someone…and I was really uncomfortable; then the dream scene whirled around, and I was under a duvet and laughing because Jemps was trying to find me…and then I was at a Counting Crows concert and I was SO HAPPY, and when it ended me n Ness walked off together, skipping. SKIPPING. There is something seriously wrong with my brain.

Sheesh, I AM SO MEAN. I was must thinking about what to write…and then I just asked myself out of the blue: “who do I want to die?” I slap you, Kate, I slap you in the face.

Heh. I was just thinking about Sam’s entry saying *stabs herself with sharp object*. For some reason, that line has just been popping up in my mind sporadically all day, and a smile always sneaks across my visage whenever it makes its presence known. Witty, I am inclined to say (Sam, please deflate your head. I can see it swelling with it’s newly provided egoism.) Heh.

QUOTE OF THE DAY (Sam, in RE…on the issue of God’s rod)
“I was thinking about another kind of rod…”

2 comments:

sam toh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sam toh said...

Kate, you are such a strange being. Glad to know my wit (yes, because I am extremely witty and possess a fantastic sense of humour) has brought you much joy throughout the day.

Ta my friend!

OH btw, i removed my previous comment coz I spelled 'possess' wrong.. can't have that can we...