20071023

Humbuggity n stuff

Hmm. Interesting day.

Hate yoga. Hate yoga. Hate yoga.
She says relax.
I tense up.
She says ‘breathe’
I think “f off already, stop telling me to relax!!”
She wants me to feel my muscles relax.
I want to run from the room.
The bird in the background chirps sweetly.
I want to strangle its scrawny little neck.
Ugh. Horrible. Never, ever, ever want to be put through that ever again.

Going to the art exhibition 2nite (ooh, Kate is gradually beginning to adopt the use of computer jargon into her sentences!). Heh. Should be OK. Hopefully. I’ll probably be this loner wandering around with her two eccentric parents. Ah well. Humbuggity.

I am so sad. The only thing I talk about is how much homework I have. How much work I have to do. Holy Jesus, Joseph and Mary in tinsel town! My conversations revolve around such boring topics. I honestly don’t know how anyone can sustain a conversation with me without either emitting a loud snore halfway through, OR injecting themselves with some stimulant.

Uh. Drugs. Hate em. How could anyone take them? Especially ICE. I’m even trusting MRS. HUGHES one this one.
But then. I can’t really talk, can I? I mean maybe there are those out there whose life is so bad that they just can’t see any other path. They just want to sink into oblivion because nothing, because forgetting, because that sweet sense of being away from it all is better than the something that they’ve got. “I want to get me a little…oblivion… baby…” (Counting Crows, perfect blue buildings). Sure, we can say “there’s always another way. It can’t be that bad.” It’s so easy to say that…and it makes sense, to us. But unless we can feel what they feel, how can we know?
I hope I’ll never take them. I hope I’ll never get so low that I’ll be compelled to. Because when you see the domino effect of that tiny pill…it's a pretty devastating result.
Honestly Kate. Quit it with the "deep" stuff. *thwack* (in Sam Gangees voice "you're 'opeless")

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (Keane, somewhere only we know)
I came across a fallen tree,
I felt the branches; are they looking at me?
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?

No comments: