20071020

dum diddly doo

REPEATED INDELIBLE FACT NO.1: Kate is an idiot

Jesus. The things I do sometimes. I look back and I CAN HONESTLY NOT BELIEVE that I did them. *cringe*.

Heh heh. Listening to a CLIFF RICHARD song at the moment. Yes, that guy. The guy who sang 'summer holiday.' AND I'M WARBLING ALONG!!!

Eww...I just ran my hand through my hair in a very pantene-ad-like fashion...and a sprinkling of dandruff descended onto my dressing gown. EW. And I'm even using dandruff shampoo...damn thing ain't working. But it's a really cool colour...like BRIGHT BLUE...like paint even. Totally awesome. Not my dandruff btw...the shampoo. Heh heh.
OMG. I can't believe I'm talking about my dandruff. Movin on.

Weekend!!! WOOT!! And not too much homework...eh, that dreaded word.

Lately the thought has come over me thinking how weird our world is. It hits me sometimes in completely normal situations. LIke I'm walking to a class or something and I just think "Jesus. How did we get here? I mean, we started as tiny globs of matter...and now here we are with computers and, and planes and thousands of houses. Where we are idolising people who pretend for a living, where the only way we can survive is by striving to gain as many pieces of paper as we can, where we could destroy the world with a press of a button, if we chose. It's just so dang weird. And complicated.

Sigh. What to do, what to do. I know what I should do...that dreaded word afore mentioned...but I honestly CANNOT BE STUFFED right now.

So...off to

a) smell permanent markers
b) hide behind shrubbery, and when people walk past, jump out and pretend to be a sales agent. For the shrubbery.
c) Walk around and try to spot atoms with a magnifying glass

Ta, ta dearies!

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (good riddance/time of your life (aka. best song in the world) Green Day)
It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right
i hope you had the time of your life

No comments: