20071029

Embarrassment to Nature

eh. sheesh. so darn pathetic right now. I should be doing english n sose homework...but it's really bugging me...partly because my reading of Macbeth tainted by the distraction of my eye twitching every damn five seconds.
Oh, and I just read in my diary today that I HAVE A SOSE TEST ON THURSDAY! Gulp. I thought it was next week...and so I've done absolutely zilch. Only a couple of crappy notes which amount up to zilch anyway. And it's an IN CLASS REPORT. What the hell is with that.
Note; I have refrained from using the f word. I know, thankyou, thankyou. I deserve a trophy. Nah, it's just that...i'm trying to reshape my morals. They seem to have gone askew recently...and thus I am making a feeble attempt at getting them into line. But, I'm trying. Which is something I spose.

Hah. I was just reading my wish diary that I had in '01. It's funny, looking back. My wishes have barely changed a bit. Except one: let me tell you what I wrote. I swear- this is for real.

"My second greatest wish is that toys could come to life. I really want to know how they act. Well, I'm not sure about this but I think they *might* think and hear."

Kate= biggest idiot in the history of mankind. Can u believe it??? And I was like...9! (in Many the Mammoth's voice-) "you're an embarrassment to nature!"

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (Colin Hayes- Overkill)
"I can't get to sleep
I think about the implications
Of diving in too deep
And possibly the complications
Especially at night
I worry over situations
Perhaps it's just imagination."

No comments: