20071026

Strange dreams

I have been experiencing strange dreams of late. Well, I suppose all dreams are strange- but these are stranger than usual. And rather gory too. Which doesn't really make sense, because I have cut down my TV week-watching to only Wednesdays (House) and Fridays (whatever I feel like watching)- removing the crime dramas. So I don't know where it's all coming from.

OK. Dream no 1 I had a couple of weeks ago. I admit, I don't really remember the actual events- I recall it more as a montage in my mind of blood, gore and violence. And that choking feeling of being chased by something you know you can't escape.

Dream number 2

A lady stands in the centre of a large, bare, metallic room. The door behind her suddenly bursts open and a boy of around 12 shoots her before she can turn around to see her murdurer. His weapon is not your conventional shotgun, however. Instead of just cleaving a small hole in her body, the impact of the bullet completely splits her in half. Despite this, she does not bleed.
The boy runs across the echoing floor and out the door on the other side of the room, slamming it behind him. He does not see this, but as he is doing so, the lady's body becomes like liquid silver, melding itself together where she lies, until she is whole again, and emanating a terrible coldness. She strides over to the door where the boy absconded to, and peers through the keyhole. An eye stares back at her- and without the slightest hesitation, she pulls out a gun and shoots the observer into oblivion.
I don't remember precisely what happened after that...but it was something about the x-woman attempting to kill a moth in a terrifying game of cat and mouse(I really didn't want the moth to perish- more so than the boy)- but then the moth tells her that the boy she just killed was 'the promised one.'

Dream no. 3
I had this one two nights ago. I think. There is a lot I don't remember about this one too. I only know that the fear that it made me feel during it was something beyond the fear evoked by horror movies. However, this is the sole section that I can recount in perfect detail.
The guy from 'the texas chainsaw massacre' was keeping hostage a number of people in a bus. He wore his mask of human face-skin on his face, and was murdering the people one by one.
One woman, petrified, but emboldened by the fact she was going to die anyway said;
"what do you want from me?"
He answered in a voice that was deep and eldritch; a sound so terrible it seemed to come from the very lungs of Hades himself. He did not speak in english- but I knew what he said.
"You can never kill me."

QUOTE OF THE DAY (Mad World- Gary Jules)

"And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which i'm dying are the best i've ever had
i find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
when people run in circles
it's a very very
mad world."

No comments: