20071021

Where is the love?

Sheesh. I know remember why I never watched or read the news in times gone...BECAUSE IT IS SO DARN DEPRESSING. People are dying off everywhere....(In JT's voice) *where is the love*??? I've just read this article about a South African reggae artist who was murdured IN FRONT OF HIS KIDS. I am sooooooo angry.

I was thinking, the other day...you know that case in Aussie...where those two psycho girls killed their friend? The Collie girls? They said they did it just because they wanted to know what if feels like to kill someone...if that's the case WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE FRICKIN KILLED THEMSELVES AND SPARED AN INNOCENT LIFE. I am usually not in favour of the death penalty...but for this case...I AM ALL FOR IT. It's horror movie type material, y'know?

Fuuureeakky.

doosh doosh doosh.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (Bob Marley- don't worry, be happy...which doesn't really fit with the theme of this post...but anyhoo)
"Don't worry.
Be happy. (oooh oo oo oooooo etc.)
Look at me! I'm happy!"

(OMG. this would be the best song to play over the loudspeakers in year twelve on muck up day. *in Sid the Sloth's voice*...I'M A GENIUSH!!")

No comments: