20071022

be mind full. Mastermindful.

Love Macbeth. It's so cool...you know...just the way it tastes when I read those beautiful words. Like;
"out, out, brief candle. Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player," and

"but here, upon this bank and shoal of time we'd jump the life to come" and
"come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry 'Hold, hold!'"
Can you feel it? Can you feel the power in those words? I was looking at Shakespeares picture the other night (it's on the cover of my book, i wasn't perving at him on the internet. Although he is preetty hot for a guy that's been dead for around 500 years. Smokin.) and for a moment I imagined he was looking back, n I said. "Jesus, mate. How did you do it? How could you see the world in ways that no one of today can? You're a blinkin genius, mate, there's no denying. A ruddy mastermind."

Note: never, never, never, underestimate Kate's strange habits. If you do...well, you may get surprised one day when you find her conversing with her fork (asking if it has a crush on Mr. Knife). And we wouldn't want that would we, Smeagol, my dear. *strangled cough* No, my precious. No we wouldn't.

Mr. Giles is such a power hog. Threatening to keep us after school doing laps just cause we have a harmless conversation. What is his problem??? OK, so maybe the entire sports class ignoring him is his problem...but CAN HE BLAME THEM?? No. No, he can't. Because he is such a friggin loser. And a meanie. And an evil head-bopper.
HA!! I was watching him with beady eyes...AND IT WAS SO HILARIOUS. He strutted over with a ball in his hand and TRIED to be, like, ultra cool by throwing a ball in a basket from a couple of metres away...but HE MISSED COMPLETELY!! His carnival-sized ego was only slightly punctured, and so he picked up and threw it again....AND MISSED!!! Heh. Heh heh. AHeh heh heh. eh. eh? eh. HA!!! *Kate snorts most inappropriately*

shall leave you know. Oh, how very sad.

say hey to your carpet for me!


QUOTE OF THE DAY: (my true love)
"you forgot one very important thing, mate. I'm captain Jack Sparrow."

1 comment:

sam toh said...

macbeth = endless torture


oh the painnnnnnnnnnnnnn!