20071029

Dying Geese

Last night’s dream just hit me…I was trying to remember it all day, and the thought just hit me as I was staring into space, enjoying the brief hiatus born of procrastination. Anyhoo, I only remember clearly one scene- I was standing on a beach bearded by greenery and I was looking out on the blue water. Around a dozen islands on the horizon were burning, as though live volcanoes where erupting violently right across my line of vision. Smoke plumed from the havoc. And all around me, geese scorched with flames, were dying. Their smouldering carcasses littered the ground around me. Soon the air was thick with the doomed birds. I tried to run, but tripped and found myself staring at the mangled and hideous remains of their piled bodies.

And…yep. That’s it. Erratic dreams are born of erratic mind.

No comments: