20071015

pumpft.

Hee hee!!
For ONCE my life has taken an interesting and unexpected turn! Well, slightly different from my usual droll existence.
Get this…while I was pasting my last entry, my mum found pictured dog tottering around bewilderedly outside our house! You can tell he was really old- he only has one tooth in the front- so, as you can see, his tongue hangs out to one side. SO SWEET!! Except his breath stank…so I recoiled and crooned at the same time. I also think he was blind in one eye, and he panted so hard I was worried he was about to have a heart attack. We took him in and put him in a little area away from Missy (my crazed puppy who acts as though she’s swallowed speed half the time), and he just padded round and panted and looked bemused. If you’re wondering why I’m referring to him in past tense- no he didn’t die- no we didn’t kill him with a screwdriver- we just couldn’t find the owners; thus, with no options left, we took him to the vet, who’re going to take care of him and try to find the owners.

3 hours later
They found his owners!!! WOOT!!! And they like, lived one street away. Sigh.

Bugger. Was going to paste adorable pics here of doggie- BUT ISN'T PASTING. bugger.

4 hours later
Sigh. Just talked to Amy’s boyfriend on MSN. Shannon- or ‘Shazza’ as his MSN name indicated. Talk about weird. I mean, the only time I’ve seem him was for like two seconds- I haven’t even talked face to face. Please do not mistake me- I DID NOT add him…Amy gave him my address…and suddenly there’s this random saying ‘hey’ to me…and I’m like ‘howdy’. Awkward. Especially for me, who hasn’t talked to a guy who isn’t my cousin in, oh, say, about 7 years or so? Thank God it wasn’t face to face…with my combination of chronic psychosis and grotesque features he’d be running the other way with only one short, horrified and petrified backward glance. Anyhoo…he seems nice enough. Awkward moments…no, make that stretches of eternity, where neither of us said anything for like 10 minutes…but he seems ok for sis. I was well aware of his ploy- that he was only talking to the crazy loon sister to glean facts about Amy. My pupils are still dilated with fear. Scary. Like wet-your-pants kind of scary. (you can tell I’m going to stay single all my life, can’t you?) Sigh.
Indelible Fact no. 1= I am an idiot.

QUOTE OF THE DAY (counting crows- “Mrs. Potter’s Lullaby”- aka, one of the best songs in the world.)
“And though I’ll never forget your face, sometimes I can’t remember my name"


No comments: