20071020

evil kid

OK, right now I am really peeved. And affronted. because of a 5-year-old.
I was just going for a walk, right, and was stepping along innocently when I passed this kid riding a bike and do you know what he did? He flashed me this 'what are you looking at, bitch?' frowny face!!! The little bastard. What is his problem?
Wait a minute!! I think I have the answer to his cantankerous, perverse and contrary nature!!! He was probably one of those people who LOOK like they're 7, but they're actually...like...20. And he was jealous of me...because...i was so much taller than him? (HAH Kate!!! You were like 7 cm taller than him you frickin midget!!!)

Hmm. That's better, now that I've vented my extreme annoyance at peurile adult-dwarves.

Off to do some chemistry (*gag*)

Cheerio my fellow homo sapiens!!

No comments: