20080105

DAMN YOU SALAZARRRRRR

damn you sam.

DAMN YOU SALAZAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[a roar of anguish rips through the morning, startling the milkman, who drops his bottles, which CRASH to the floor, which cause all the cats from the neighbourhood to flock to the area; so many, in fact, that they overwhelm the poor milkman, who dies from a cat tail in his throat. But the worst thing about it is, THE PEOPLE OF THE HOUSEHOLD DON'T GET THEIR MILK. And so they grow old and get osteoperosis. And die. ]

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (My Chemical Romance--house of wolves)

Well, I know a thing about contrition,
Because I got enough to spare.
And I'll be granting your permission,
'Cause you haven't got a prayer.
Well I said hey, hey hallelujah,
I'ma come on sing the praise.
And let the spirit come on through ya,
We got innocence for days!

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell,
Everybody burn the house right down.
And say,What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel,
Take this to my grave.
Tell me I'm a bad man,
Kick me like a stray.
Tell me I'm an angel,
Take this to my grave.

No comments: