20080128




Recently, my sister became a temporary sitter for her friends mice.
this was one of them.

I don't think there is the need for more words.


Have i mentioned before that my dad has taken it upon himself to learn the art of kite-surfing? Well, in case i haven't, my dad has taken it upon himself to learn the art of kite-surfing.

I went with him yesterday to practice on Nedland's oval- just flying the kite on the grass to get the hang of it. After all, no sense making an unnecessary fool of oneself. I still managed to, however, not to worry. It is astonishingly more difficult than it appears. Dad manipulated the canvassed flying beast with ease. When it was my turn (in my very stylish harness which looked like an oversized nappy), i tried to keep a cool head; but this determination was not abetted by the fact that, every few minutes, a particularly nasty gust of wind would abet the kite in lifting me a few feet in the air.
I'm Mary Poppins!!!
I also managed a spectacular nose dive into the grass, and was dragged along a few metres (much to the amusement of a family gathering on their balcony).

Well, enough of my adventures, dearest bloggie. How are you, bloggie, by the way? I always neglect asking you. Well, i hope you are faring fine.

I had a dream of going back to school last night. I also had another dream about a scientist's failed attempt of raising animals on Mars. Poor things. They had to keep moving, because the planet's path of motion meant that if they stopped, the sun would catch up with them and frazzle them. I recall, the scientist said "it is very unlikely any of you will survive the morning".

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (Carry On -- motorace)


We just stare while the wheels fall off
But everyone seems to carry on, carry on
No time to tell you how much we lost
Cause everyone needs to carry on, carry on.

Looking for some words to say
there's no familiar faces round here but the feeling's the same
Is it real? Does it give too much away?
Is pouring out my heart till you come back a reason to stay, do you know?

No comments: