20080125

six dollars change

I went to save the children's store in Mosman Park today for cs.
um...why the hell did i say i would be there at 9:30?? there is something seriously wrong with me.
it was ok. there were a couple of old ladies there; both friendly enough. I just sorted n stuff...WHICH IS GOOD. I would definitely prefer a menial, dreary and monotonous task than having to interact with customers and the like. I wanted to do 3 hrs, but they didn't know what to do with me after the first 2 and 1/4. eh.
oh, jeez, i feel sooooo bad. I saw this cool ship clip, and the book 'sophie's world' and so i purchased them. I held out ten dollars, and the little ol lady at the counter took the five from my other hand. She gave me coins as change, and a knowing glance [me gushing thanks]. I COUNTED THE CHANGE WHEN I GOT BACK...AND SHE GAVE ME SIX DOLLARS CHANGE!!!
dear, silly, kind old bird.
...i feel so bad.

friday has come, sam and ness! you've made it through the week! rejoice, for the reprise of 2 free days has come at last. :)

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (counting crows-- amy hit the atmosphere)

There has to be a change Im sure
Today was just a day fading into another
And that cant be what a life is for
And anything she said well she feels a lot better
And thats all that really matters to me

oh my. my entries are just getting more and more unimaginative and boring. why do i do this again?

No comments: