20080127

thought's which slunk into her mind on a sunday

ok, Moby COULD be just about the most interesting guy i have ever indirectly known (excluding duritz, duh). I'm just reading his bloggie at the moment, and IT'S BRILLIANT. top hole, chappie, you have just got yourself another avid reader.
i don't understand you Sam. You're always defending him from other's critisism and saying how fabulous he is (i agree) but you have this massive thing against bald guys. Sort out your prejudices girl! hah hah.
anyhoo, here's the link. I promise, it will entertain.
http://www.moby.com/journal
ah, he puts me to shame.

I have whiled away the morning hours indulging myself in a little nostolgia by dragging out this huge box with about 11 million photos stacked away. It's funny- looking at them almost made me remember who i was before. We looked so happy and family orientated. The teenage years eh?
I was actually rather cute. Not adorable; no, no, no. Just a little bit sweet. It's really strange; whenever i look back on my past self- until about 10 or something, it's almost as though i'm recalling fondly a little sister that died. yes, i know, i can see you arching an elegant eyebro. weird.

i really don't like timbaland's singing; but i like his arrangements. I'm listening to his album at the moment (amy's christmas present). I like 'time' and 'one and only'.

You know, it's just hit me. This blog is really nothing but a place where i can relieve my narcisstic side. It's a place where i can fix the spotlight on me, me, me.
oh. bugger. Now i've defiled my enjoyment of blogging.
well, TOO BAD READER!! mwa ha haaaa!! I shall not quit. My thoughts have got to exist somewhere- and they die very quickly when inside my head.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (quotes from "zoolander" and "bruce almighty". you figure out which is which)

Derek Zoolander: Well I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career."
Matilda: Do what for a career?
Derek Zoolander: Be professionally good looking.

God: [Reading from a manuscript of what Bruce said the previous evening] "The gloves are off, God.", "God has taken my bird and my bush.", "God is a mean kid with a magnifying glass.", "Smite me, O Mighty Smiter." Now, I'm not big on blasphemy, but that last one made me laugh.

Derek Zoolander: What? Are you here to tell me what a bad eugoogoolizer I am?
Matilda: A what?
Derek Zoolander: A eugoogoolizer... you know one who speaks at funerals. [Matilda looks at Derek confused]
Derek Zoolander: Or did you think I was too stupid to know what a eugoogooly was?

oh god. the last one makes me laugh every time. :D

No comments: