20080111

meanie armadillo

A thought of even the slightest promise of achieving interest hasn't managed to penetrate the accumalating dust pile which has replaced all manner of knowledge in my mind. Armadillo apologizes. [omg. for a second, i forgot how to spell apologize. damn it freerice, you're supposed to help me not hinder.]

HA!! I was just trying to find engaging blogs (very hard to find), and i stumbled across this one called Josh's Thoughts. HAHAHHAAAA. ok, i think it's funny, cause for the entirety of 2007, he only has 7 posts. heehaw. It is like inferring he only had 7 thoughts that year *snide snuffle*. Yeah, yeah. I'm mean. sorry dude. But i would advise to alter your title to something along the lines of "some thoughts of Josh's", or 'a couple of concepts/ideas/perceptions that sprang on me late at night after i got stoned'.

I am feeling mean. And, right now, it feels good. Just try and stop me!! *manical laugh [complete with background flashes of lightening and a Low Camera Angle].

well. off to borrow out a DVD and kill some more brain cells. la'erz!

No comments: