20080112

WARNING: may contain traces of profanity

Feel for me. Send your pity via 'emotion currents' which float freely on the air.
I just went for a walk while dad took a lesson kite-surfing. When we were driving back, he pulled up to Ciacabelles (i think that's how you spell it); a pizza shop. The very pizza shop which i was planning to get a job at, but had currently done nothing about it. [mum's friend's son works there, and they were going to arrange something. I wasn't gonna; lazy me? are you frickin kidding?] Anyhoo, i'm like, no way dad. nuh uh. don't you dare. But does he listen? Nope. Instead he drags me in and asks if any positions are available.
SERIOUSLY DAD??!! I need at least 3 hours to prepare myself mentally for this sort of thing!! You just don't waltz in there which 2 seconds preparation. He spoke for me...which infers that i am not independent. AND THE GUY AT THE PIZZA PLACE IS EXPECTING ME TO WORK WHEN SCHOOL STARTS. ARE YOU JOKING. I AM GOING TO BE LOADED WITH HOMEWORK. FUCK FUCK FUCK. *kate mopes self-pityingly*

damn.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: ( the bird and the worm--the used. I like this song. heh heh heh.)

"All alone he turns to stone
while holding his breath half to death
Terrified of whats inside to save his life
he crawls like a worm from a bird
crawls like a worm from a bird
Out of his mind away
pushes him whispering
must have been out of his mind
mid-day delusions of pushing this out of his head
maybe out of his mind"

No comments: