20080109

peeved kate

What am i? a slave?? hmm. My sister just asked me to boil a cup of water for her. I mean, as if she can't do that for herself. Her excuse? 'my hands are dirty'. Well, dear, there's a simple resolution to that isn't there? WASH THEM for pete's sake.



ah. and now my mum has just shouted at me cause i didn't use the 'enamel cup'.

"no damn common sense." pleasant.



yes. yes, if you haven't noticed, i am in a bad mood.


about 8 hours later...

There is this really really weird song that i'm listening to right now called "Frontier Psychiatrist." Kind of cool too. Heh heh. Check it out on youtube. Tis a hoot, i assure. I love the swaying ghosts.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (frontier psychiatrist, the avalanches)

Oh mr kirk, Im as upset as you to learn of dexters truancy
But surely, expulsion is not the answer!
Im afraid expulsion is the only answer
Its the opinion of the entire staff that dexter is criminally insane

That boy needs therapy, psychosomatic,
That boy needs therapy, purely psychosomatic
That boy needs therapy
Lie down on the couch!
what does that mean?
Youre a nut! youre crazy in the coconut!
What does that mean? that boy needs therapy
Im gonna kill you, that boy needs therapy
Ranagazoo, lets have it to you
On the count of three
That, that, that, that, that boy.. boy needs therapy
He was white as a sheet
And he also made false teeth

No comments: