20080107

hey mr.blog


hmm. what to do, what to do. Stand on my head? Donk my head repeatedly against a wall? Both enticing...both enticing.


I don't know what i'm going to do when i go back to...to...nope. Can't say it. (refuse to say it more like) Well, you know what i'm talking about. See, I can't bear to be without music now. When i'm parted with it, i feel somewhat empty, and i find myself thinking about it. Yeah, that's right, heh, i'll go into music withdrawal. I can't even go to sleep without it; listening to my ipod (and using up all the power) until i drift off.


Hey! Have you ever heard of a KodKod? They are a type of wild cat, and are only half the size of the average domestic feline. They live in South America in a couple of secluded sections which are thus far almost totally unexplored by man (please let it stay that way). Aren't they so adorable?? Luv em. Penguins are one of the many species that coexist with them; that's so strange! AND they NEST in TREES!! The litter is raised in the treetops! cooool.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: (actual words from a sports report)
"Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seemed to hang in the air for even longer."

No comments: